Guests: Mary Murrin, Corporate Affairs Digital Strategy Chevron; Abi Olukeye, Founder & CEO Smart Girls HQ
We explore the realities and opportunities for women in the STEM workforce. We will hear from leaders sharing insights, experiences, and strategies for creating an inclusive work environment. We discuss the challenges faced by women in STEM careers, balancing careers and family, steps to overcome workplace biases, and the importance of championing equal opportunities and career advancement for women. This episode offers valuable perspectives and inspiration for both aspiring and current professionals in the STEM field.
Smart Girls HQ
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/smartgirlshq/
- IG: @raisingsmartgirls
- FB: @raisingsmartgirls
- Twitter: @smartgirlsHQ
Mary’s Favorite Podcasts:
- The Ezra Klein Show podcast - A balanced, science-based view of current issues.
- Hard Fork - Podcast Addict- Each week, journalists Kevin Roose and Casey Newton explore and make sense of the latest in the rapidly changing world of tech.
- The Daily, New York Times - 20 mins/day looking at top global stories.
- Connected Girls - Find girl serving STEM programs near you