The National Girls Collaborative Project operates on a local basis. Each Collaborative has a defined region, acting as a hub for local programsto coordinate resources and reach girl-serving STEM programs in the community.
- Learn about the Collaborative in your area and how you can participate.
- Stay current on girl-serving STEM activities in your community.
Connect With Programs
The National Girls Collaborative Project provides a directory of girl-serving STEM programs and allows those programs to broadcast their activity with events and news.
- Enter your organization or program to network, share resources, and collaborate.
- Check out mini-grant awards to find successful ideas for girl-serving activities.
As part of its mission the National Girls Collaborative Project acts as a resource for community organizations to advance gender equality in STEM fields.
- Use our resources on engaging girls in STEM, collaboration, and evaluation and assessment.
- Browse links to resources on STEM careers and professional organizations.
- Attend webinars where practitioners and researchers share effective strategies.
- View our Events Schedule of Collaborative events and National webinars.
- Join the NGCP E-Newsletter to receive a listing of resources, events, and other relevant news on a monthly basis.