Mini-Grant Application Requirements:
- At least two programs from different organizations must collaborate on the mini-grant project.
- All programs/organizations collaborating on the mini-grant must be registered in the Program Directory.
- The applicant must choose one of her/his programs to be the lead program.
- The lead program must be located in a collaborative state or region currently offering mini-grants.
- Preference is given to projects that are innovative and include a collaboration between organizations that has not occurred before.
- Mini-grant projects must last longer than one day, unless the one-day project is part of a larger event (e.g. a one-day STEM conference for middle school girls that is included within a week-long summer camp).
Mini-Grant Online System Help:
- Sample Application
- Step by step guide on "How To Apply for a NGCP Mini-Grant"
- Mini-Grants FAQ
- Contact your Collaborative's Mini-Grant Lead
Mini-Grant Application Resources:
- Exemplary Practices provide guidance for incorporating exemplary practices into mini-grant projects.
- Mini-Grant Project Ideas
- Rubric used by reviewers of mini-grant applications.
- Developing Measurable Objectives may help applicants create measurable, well-aligned objectives.
- The NGCP Glossary may help mini-grant applicants fill out their application.
Evaluation resources for Funded Mini-Grant Projects:
- Evaluation Requirements for Funded Mini-Grants helps applicants understand post-award reporting requirements.
- Mini-Grant Reporting Form provides applicants with the questions they will be asked to answer when the project is complete.